- Egypt’s National Defense Council agreed to extend military participation in Saudi-led operations in Yemen. It’s unknown how long this extension is for.
- On Sunday, it was confirmed that 66 people had been killed in only 24 hours.
- 52 Houthi rebels loyal to ex-president Selah killed in an airstrike led by a Saudi-led coalition.
- 14 pro-Hadi soldiers killed and 22 wounded in Aden.
- Pro-Hadi loyalists move closer to the city of Mokha, but have been slowed by the rebels’ mines.
- 2 suspected Al Qaeda members killed by drone attack, the first of Trump’s presidency.
More at Deutsche Welle.